Yeah, it's actually the first one, but I'm keeping it consistent with the thread rounds. :P
Please let me know if you have any questions, or anything needs clarifying. I want to add more items to the list, so suggestions on that would be welcome.
This Round will end Saturday night.
Points and Items
Once Threadfall ends and your points have been tallied up, the Item round begins and you can actually buy stuff. Some items give you bonuses in Threadfall, others are pets or tattoes for your dragon. There are even some that will allow you to get back some things lost by dying riders.
1. Any character can benefit from an item bought with points earned by another of your dragons, even if that character is still a weyrling.
2. Points are detracted from your account as soon as they are used. Once a purchase is made, it can not be undone, so choose carefully.
3. Item benefits do not stack; if you buy a more powerful item with the same effect for the same character, the weaker item will be effectively erased.
4. The equipment (reusable items) cannot be traded or removed from the rider once attached, except by using the Forgery Tools. One-use items are not attached to any rider until the Threadfall round starts. Items, including the one-use numbweed, can only be attached to a single character at a time.
5. You can only attach one item from a certain effect group to the same character, but that character can have any number of items of different effect groups attached, unless stated otherwise. (i.e. A rider can only have one type of Fire/Flamestone, switching from one to the other would erase the effects of the former.) Effect groups, for example, are: (Normal or Good) Fire/Flamestone; Safety Equipment (Safety/Wherhide straps); (Normal or Good) Numbweed.
The Cup of Klah and Lucky Charm items can be combined with any or all of the above.
6. When a character dies, any items attached to them are lost with them--but there is a way to get them back...
7. You can only buy items during the items round, which is right after a Threadfall round. A useable item (Namely, Inks and the Forgery Tools), as opposed to something that automatically bestows an effect on the owner, may be used at any time after you buy it.
8. A rider can only have a total of three fire lizards. Colors will be determined randomly.
9. When using inks, the colors can cover as much of the skin as you want, but please keep your design requests reasonable, for my sanity's sake (if not that of the artist tattooing said dragon XD). You can feel free to request whatever you want, but I may not be up to doing insanely intricate markings. It never hurts to ask, anyway. :)
15p: Cup of Klah: Raises alertness and slightly increases chances of searing and dodging Thread. One use.
15p: Fire Lizard Egg: Will hatch soon after bought.
35p: Numbweed: Automatically heals 3 HP's worth of damage when injured. One use.
35p: Lucky Charm: Raises chance of critical hits. Reusable.
35p: Firestone: Increased chance of successfully searing Thread. Reusable.
50p: Safety Straps: Increases chances of dodging Thread. Reusable.
50p: Flamestone: Good chance to get +1 point for a successful searing. Tastes bad, though. Reusable.
50p: F. Ink: Fire-lizard-sized bottles of ink for tattooing your pets. One color per 50p.
75p: Good Numbweed: Automatically heals 5 HP's worth of damage when injured. One use.
75p: Good Firestone: Good chance of successfully searing Thread. Reusable.
75p: Wherhide Straps: Drastically increases chances of dodging Thread. Reusable.
100p: Good Flamestone: Good chance to get +1 point for a successful searing. Still tastes terrible. Reusable.
100p: Ink: White, Black, Blue, Bronze, Brown, Gold, Green, Red, Orange, Purple--Dragon-sized packages of ink for tattooing dragons. One color per 100p.
200p: Rider's Will Forgery Tools: Allows you to buy back items from deceased riders for 50% of the original cost. One use per week (during Clutch, Hatching, and Mating rounds).
500p: Between Rescue: Resurrect a dead rider. Once per character, Limited supply.
Who will recieve it (if applicable)?:
For inks--What markings do you want, where, and in what color(s)?